Flexible progress tracking for core unit projects
TraqBio is a intuitively usable and a readily implementable open-source web application for progress
tracking in core units.
Its main intention is the communication of projects status between a core unit and its users.
- Project progress tracking akin to tracking of parcel deliveries
- Customisable e-mail notification of users and staff
- Simple, modular and highly flexible project concept
- Sequence of work packages
- *Ad hoc* workflow modifications of running projects
- Project templates
- Archive of completed projects
- Account-less user access to progress information pages
- Tracking links via e-mail notification
- Information about work package results
- Simple and quick demo setup
- Flexible permanent setup
- Standalone application
- Proxied application (integration into existing web server)
- Responsive web design: well accessible from mobile devices
- Timeline view for staff actions
- Supports any operating system for which Java is available (at least Java 7).
- Transport encryption
- Scripting API for automated work packages (work-in-progress)